Sunday, August 22, 2010

Practical Training

Today I break fasting with Alia's parents and her yongest brother, Ayed.. The reason her parents came to Melaka is to send the offer letter from Petronas..
Oh yes!
Our application to be one of their practical training has been approved! Both of us get at the same place.. Petronas Dagangan, Bahagian Kewangan..
kami kan kawan melekat.. mane boleh berpisah..
hehehehe
Thanks Allah.. Alhamdulillah..

According to the offer letter
We will start our practical training on 1st December 2010 for 6 months period..
I am afraid....
but at the same time I am excited
I can't imagine how the situation there..
Dah lah kami ber2 ni manusia yang cepat menggelabah.
gaa..gaa..gaa..



Alia, how are we going to climb the 30th floor and what are we going to do there??
pasti kene buat account.. aduhh.. lemah! encik majikan.. sile bagi keje2 senang ye.. kami budak baru belajar...
huuuu.. nerves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh!!!!
dapat practical kat klcc!!!
bestnye..
dapat elaun x zati?

alia said...

using lift laa..
hahaha:))
patak kaki nak panjat tingkat 30 tu..
uitm pnye buliding pon tak terlarat :P