Saturday, August 21, 2010

Exhausted.

Drum roooolll.....


Announcing


...

...


Zati not back home for this weekend!
oh WOW!
I break the record for this semester
From week 1 till week 7.. I never missed the chance to go back home for every weekend
Even for only one day!
But not for this week
I have to stay at Melaka for this weekend and next weekend
untill the semester break on this 3rd September

The reason is.. I have a replacement class for every saturday
and test on sunday
monday until friday class as usual..
jadi.. hari apa untuk rest?????
the answer is.. there is no day for rest!!!
oh..that is good!!

Even we only took 7 subject for this semester
but this semester is the most hectic and exhausted semester
there is no time for leisure
everyday class end at 6.30pm
and it was very tiring!
plus, its a fasting month now
memang macam nak mampus la kan..

Anyway, wish us luck for CRG test tomorrow
Another 2 topics to go..
but the other 4 topics I didnt memorize yet!!
God.. please help me...

2 comments:

amir rezza said...

all da best 4 ur test syg..gudluck!
wat btul2 k..
b miss syg

nadya said...

same goes to me...break the record not goink back home this week...even my house just quite nearest with my shah alam campus...huk! tak tau nak nyelit cmne =(