Friday, August 27, 2010

HELP ME!

Back to my diploma time.. Alia and I keep on asking each other..
"kenape org kate masuk university ni bz??banyak assignment..and etc.."
"kenape kte macam banyak je mase terluang? leh je g jalan sane sini??"

But now.. we got the answer!
when I look at my calendar on my handphone
everyday, there must be something that we have to do..
Not something which entertain us..
But with something that will mess up our life!

So far, Ive already gone through this worst 2 weeks
Luckily, I'm still alive!!
Oh... WOW..
Hahahahaha
It was very tiring..
Everyday sleep at 3-4 in the morning..
Only today I can sleep at 9 pm.. But still I have to wake up at 11.30 pm to do my homework

For next week.. Another 2 test.. This sunday and next thursday
My preparation for both tests still 0% in progress..
Its already 8 weeks + 1 weeks
But I dont know anything about FAR(Financial Accounting)
How to prepare the Consolidated Balance Sheet and Consolidated Income Statement?
Anyone! Please help me!!


I need a loooooong BREAK!

2 comments:

amir rezza said...

syg xwory xmo kalut2 k
tke it easy do it 1 at a tme..b caye syg bley wat nye
sian syg msti pnat kn..xpe nnt cuti puas2 k
nnt tusen tu tnye peabeh smpai fham
gudluck dear

ZuRaNaI said...

zati!!kite mlas nk bace!!huuu..lg suke treat atient kt clinic xyh bace..hukhuk