Its already 7 weeks I'm in my 6th semester at UiTM Campus Bandaraya Melaka ..
And it is the hardest semester that I ever had
it is normal to say that every semester is the hardest..
For last semester.. I thought it is the hardest.. but when I turned into this semester I felt that this semester is really the hardest...
Last semester I've been tested when Amir was not around.. I drop 1 subject and took again the subject that I failed... During final exam, the invigilator shouted at us and I'm losing my focus.. I dont want to talk anymore about that.. she is my nightmare! !
When everyone started to enjoy their semester break.. However I'm started to enjoy my short course classes..
What a life! I'm not having my semester break at all! Until today, there is no holiday for me.. But I don't regret it because I can achive better result thru my short course..
Praise be to Allah..
What a life! I'm not having my semester break at all! Until today, there is no holiday for me.. But I don't regret it because I can achive better result thru my short course..
Praise be to Allah..
For this semester, even Amir was here.. but its hard for me to manage my time.. Since Im studying at Melaka.. and him at KL.. The distance always keep us apart.. oh distance..
I hate u so much!!
I hate u so much!!
I know, Melaka - KL not too far. it takes around 1 and a half hour or 2 hours.. but when mixed with a tight schedule it is hard for me to manage my time.. everyday class end at 6.20 pm.. 24 hours seems not enough for me.. He will only be here until this october.. after that we will be seperated again for 6 months.. To those who do not experience this situation does not know how important every single minute..
For 1 whole year.. I only can meet him only for 3 months.. Can u guys imagine how I really want to spend this short time with him.. But I know, I have other responsibilities here.. If I could split my body.. I want to do so! I hope that he will understand..
not meet him for 3 weeks is a waste!
not meet him for 3 weeks is a waste!
And I miss my family so much! My dad still in hospital.. However I can't visit him.. for the same reason.. I'm currently at Melaka.. and I can't go home! I'm very worry for his condition.. but alhamdulillah.. he is in recovery.. i hope that everything will be fine.. I miss to break fasting with my family.. for this Ramadhan.. I dont have a chance to break the fast with my whole family.. I hope that bapak will be discharge soon.. and our family can enjoy break fasting together..
I'm really miss my family!
:-(
I'm really miss my family!
:-(





4 comments:
gud girl pndai syg b speakin =)
u cn do it juz believe in urself k..im alwys ere 4 u
xwory bpak will recover soon evrytin will be ok syg
i experience dat kind of relationshp too.and i KNOW every single minute is so important.the good thing is,we can learn how to APPRECIATE our love.good luck girl :)
zati gud girl!!
hehe..take care okey..kite pun bz juge..tp nsib bek sabtu ahad xde klas..bile rase nk balik,,abis klas jumaat ptg trus balik..hiii
chaiyokk zati!!..abis blaja ni mungkin dpt jumpe amir lame2 bile die cuti..=))
huhuhuhu...dulu sue kat segamat.....berpikir jugak nak balik.....kl-segamat...akak melaka-kl......kak...!!wajib jumpa...sue dah rasa.....setiap saat bernilai ooooooooooo.........waktu bf sue turun kapal kejap..2 minggu jerk dia cuti..sue ader seminar..dia kat kl..sue kat segamat...so tak dapat jumpa...sgt lar dapat memahami perasaan akak..huhuhu.....kalau kita boleyh terbg...nak ajer terbng jumpa sidia kan...
Post a Comment