Yes, starting from today.. I will use English as my primary language in writting my blog.. oh yes.. I'm not really good in English.. I admit it! but, I should improve myself to be a better person. as my english lecturer said.. "if u can't speak in english, better u find another planet." oh no! I love BUMI so much.. I dont want to be in Pluto or even Mercury.. there is no shopping mall out there! hahahaha..
Since my english quite bad. my grammar, my vocabulary, my sentence or even my language might be wrong here and there.. but, according to my lecturer. just let it be.. we can't improve it if we dont try it.. I do hope that u guys will not laughing during reading my blog.. I just need some good comment from u guys those which will help me to impove my words..
Ok, let's start with my first week in this new semester. Zati currently in part 6.. another 2 semester before I finish my bachelor in accountancy. This first week goes smoothly. As usual, we have no work to do in this first week. And I'm feeling like I will died because of bored!
Luckily, I have great friends around me. Alia Sabarudin my "kawan melekat" always be my side. And also Izzah Nadiah my "kawan ketat". As planned, three of us are going to watch midnight movie. Suddenly, my classmates wanted to join us. Oh wow! it was FUN! the more the merrier..
Having our dinner! Char Kuew Teow is my favorite and otak2 too!
With my girlfriends at Dataran Pahlawan.. Hahaha :)
My classmates during week 1.. Can't wait to see their faces during week 14
Oh... wrinkles!!!! Hahahaha...
Three of us!
Heart both of them
Can't wait for tomorrow.. Going back home!! Yippppii!!
^________^













7 comments:
hahahaha!!
your girlfrinds!!
hukhuk..
xnak tomorrow..anai nk pegi da..hukhuk
yeay glad to hear that u are improving ur english, at least better now than never right? its okay, if there's a mistake that i notice in future in ur writing, i'll try to correct it (i'm not that clever,anyway!), keep it up darling!
well done.good effort
laa dear..
keep on blogging in
english..
psstt..zati komen bleh
guna bm ke?
hehe..
:)
alia..yup! my girlfriendssss!hahahah
zura..anai dh nk g dh esok??
cik zatil..sile kan..
comment boleh dlm bm..heheh :)
dear nina..
thanks for supporting me
yes..i really need ur help
tell me if there is a mistake on my writting..
really apreciate it! :) :)
good job sayang!!
*dun worie,,kite same2 belajar yeh,,nnti klu de salah2 kt mermaid tegor jugak yehh,,
:)))
a good starts..
can i follow ur jejak langkah?
=)
Post a Comment