11 July 2010 : 7.12pm
It is sounds normal to any other couple
It is sounds normal to any other couple
but not for me
It is like WOW when I have my own anniversary day
For me, anniversary is only for my birthday
but everything change when I have Amirshahriza in my life
For those who know me well.. they know what I mean..
I'm so lucky because he's still on leave. So that we can celebrate this 1st year anniversary together.. Unfortunately, he's not around. He currently at Ipoh. and is on the way back to Kuala Lumpur.. I hope that he will arrive safely.
Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a love that defines "forever."
***************
11 July 2010 : 11.45 PM
When I wrote this.. Zati & Amir just having our romantic candle light dinner at
Another year to create
precious memories together.
Another year to discover
new things to enjoy about each other.
Another year to build
a life rich in love and laughter.
Another year to strengthen
a love that defines "forever."
***************
11 July 2010 : 11.45 PM
When I wrote this.. Zati & Amir just having our romantic candle light dinner at
Thanks dear for the dinner..
I love u so much!
This is the happiest 12 months I ever had
Happy Anniversary to us!!
:-)





12 comments:
epi anniversary to both of u...epi for u dear..hope da happiness datz u get will neber end....=))
smuger bahgia smpai syurga..=))
alahaiiiiiiiii suwitnye adik adik kak yat ni.sukeee sangat tgk :)
u guys are perfect match.wish u both happy eva after.haihj qies tak sabar nak jadik plower gal ni,cecepat cket eyh? :Pp
very2 romantic....
i like!
really hope can spend time together during our anniversary...
but still didnt have chance to make it..
sobb...sob
congrats dear!
congrts zati :)
bile nak next step?? hehe
Zati, heppy 1st anni sayang ! Wish you the happiness ever after :)
zati!!happy anniversary:))..
Wishing u and amir happy together:P
wowwww!!
happy anniversary zati!!!~
thanks sume! :) :)
aminn
hepi 1st anniversary dear....
=))
zaty 11th july..
kak farah 11th june..
hee~
=))
p/s: sonok bole celebrate same2..huu..k.farah xle...=(( sob..sob..
hapy anniversary ms zati
n mr amirshahriza..
semoga berbahagia slalu
ameenn..
:)
happy anniversary to amir and zati~
walopun lambat, still nak wish congrats!=) masih jauh perjalanan. harap zati n amir dapat menempuh segala cabaran nanti. stay strong=)
Post a Comment