Saturday, July 10, 2010

NearAtHeart

The main reason I started to write my blog in english is because of my lecturer

According to him, people in this century should have their own blog.. And he said.. The EARTH does not belong to us if we dont have a blog.. So we should find another planet to live. again!!!.. I love my current planet!

Luckily, I have one! My NearAtHeart. During our English class last week. Dr Bano asked all my classmates to stand up and anyone who able to asked any question to him can be seated. Because of I have a blog. I didn't have to ask him a question. Students who has a blog can sit down!! oh yeaah... Thanks to NearAtHeart so much!!

Dr Bano require us to state our blog URL in the resume.. Oh.. sounds scary.. I'm afraid if my lecturer read my blog.. so I decided to change it to english.

Ok.. enough about that..

Zati got this weekend present! hehehe...
(Balik weekend pon ade present kan)

Not the laptop or handphone.. but the giant POOH!
Can u see how big this pooh?? bigger than my laptop bag!

and also this..

Half dozen of red & white roses..

Hurmmm.. I keep asking to him.. why is he being so nice to me??
Agak pelik and musykil

"B... ni hadiah 4 flat ke??"
"ade laaaa..."
"hurmmm.. hadiah balik weekend ke??"
"ade laaaa..."
"ala...ckp la betol2.."
"saje nak bagi...tak boleh??klu tak nak.. bagi balik"

Oh no... of course I want it!!
Thank u so much dear..

^______^

Zati received the bear on friday night.. bukak je pintu kereta.. "eh..ape bende besar ni??"
And the roses on saturday morning.. bukak lagi pintu kereta.. "eh..bunge untuk syg ke??"

Even though u acted a little bit wired..
I know.. there must be a reason kan dear??

Anyway, I love u always and forever

It's already 1 month u'r on holiday
Another 2 and a half months to go
I wish I could stop the time so that I can spend more time with u..

Stop! stop!.. tak mo emo kat sini..hehehe

! I LOVE U !

5 comments:

zatilzuhdi said...

nak munge ros skuntum
buleh??hehe..

sweet.. :)

Anonymous said...

so0o sweet dear~!
=))))

~~Sue eLLa~~ said...

waaaa..sgt besar okeyh bear pooh tu..syiokknyer......hihihi....

greener pastures said...

good attempt in writing ur blog in english.. bravo!!!! ur lecturer should be proud of u..... ;p

lindasamsi said...

besnyer dapat bunga..bila turn kte lak ea...jeles2 nih..hehhehe