Anyone here belive in dreams?
Zati had the same dreams for twice
And when I woke up from my sleep
I called him and tell him about my dream
And the answer that he gave is the same with his first answer
Me : B..syg mimpi tak best tadi..
Him : Mimpi ape?
Me : Mimpi b kene tembak..
Him : Kene tembak ngan ape?
Me : Ngan pistol la..
Him : Pistol air eh??
Me : Haa?? kenape mimpi tu same??
(when he said that, I just realise its DEJA VU!)
What do my horrific dreams mean!!??
I hope that it was only a dreams
Maybe I sleep when I'm too tired.. Without having my bath.. And without washing my legs..
I cannot afford to lose you..
:-(






2 comments:
dream is just a dream..
nothing to worry about..
just wash you feet b4 u go to sleep..
and bace bismillah..
mimpi tu mainan syaitan je..:)
syg xwory k..evrytin wil be ok
b pn xwna lose u =I
Post a Comment