Sunday, February 27, 2011

In the morning...

4 am..
I woke up from my sleep
I reached my phone

2 messages from him

Quite disappointed

I dont know why.. Maybe my expectation is tooooo high!

The same reason that he gave..
"Sorry... Duty tadi.. Lagi pun tak nak kaco syg ngah tido"
Hey! tomorrow is the day of the week!
I'm waiting bagai nak gile.. but u r not using this opportunity as good as i'm using it!
Even there is no coverage.. But I still keep on SMSing u..
So that u can know whatever I do...
But... How about you?!?
NIL!

Ohh... I'm tired to hear those reasons again and again!!
Please STOP it
I'm TIRED!

I asked him to let me go..
And suddenly, my phone keep on silent again 
There is no incoming message anymore
As usual!

:( :( :(

Zati.. kenape kau tetibe tak faham kerja dia ni??

I hope tomorrow will be much better than today
And I can think much more rational than yesterday

3 comments:

The Owner said...

zati..sabar yek..maybe die bebetol bz...i'm hoping the best for both of you.. hehe... :)

.ArianiAizat. said...

hihi.paham.suami akak pon suke macam tu.mungkin betul diye tamo kaco kita tido ke penat.tp kita tak kesah pon kan,tunggu bagai nak rak!haha.tu ah akibat terlalu caring!tehee :P

xfatynx said...

sameeeee T.T. im here excited bagai apa and he is there relax je. sobs. takpe, kene kuat kay wak ! postives !